Zune HD is on its way…

So it will be here in a little over a month from now and I’m looking forward to it! I still have an original Zune and I’ve enjoyed it. I’m on my second battery, so I’m looking forward to upgrading to the latest model.

The HD stands for the HD radio that is included in the device. I’ve been surprised at how often I’ve used the radio in my Zune, so I’m looking forward to the new radio. I haven’t experimented with HD radio at all… yet.

I’ve got the 30 GB Zune, so I’ll probably go with the 32 GB device, but I’d love to know if / when we’ll release a 64 GB model.

There are a lot of reviews out there on the device, but I’m the kind of guy that learns more by taking things apart than reading the manual; thank you FCC!

The FCC took the device apart and CNet was nice enough to post the photos. Check it out.

Zune HD hits FCC in 16GB and 32GB

I’ll keep waiting patiently until it ships, but did you know you could pre-order it?

Pre-order here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment